Thursday, December 18, 2008

Markely Motors

We (me and wonderful sister) are sitting in the Markley Motors waiting area waiting for an oil change. It's a nice waiting area, and it's also a wonderful thing that Megan has let me use her computer since I forgot to bring anything to do during the hour and fifteen minute wait, urg. I already walked to the mall, they don't have a GAP, so I walked back to sit with Megan as she studies for her last final exam, stats. Funny thing is we both do the same thing while procrastinating, we get organized. She's been writing in her planner for the past several minutes, have yet to see any studying going down. Oh, we did see a woman in here who was totally a man, oh awesomeness. We went out to a grand breakfast this morning at Choice City, a deli/restaurant/butcher shop. I love places like that, they were playing Dave Mathew's and I had a rather large cup of coffee.

Later today we are going to pick up a Christmas present for the parents, then we are going to stop by Uncle Kevin's for some Christmas cookies, yum. Hopefully the cousins are there. They are going to house sit for Megan while she and Caley are gone for Christmas, instead of paying them, she's going to buy a couple of six packs to stock the fridge, lucky cousins. Lucky cat to have two awesome cousins looking after it. Speaking of which Sebastian is actually a cool cat. He is "feisty," and I let him attack my foot, which is strangely really cute. The apartment is perfect, I love imagining the three of them living in such a cozy place. It's such a poor college apartment. It's really quite different then where I live, and is hard to compare, I might still like 210 W Prospect more, especially when I get my new bed frame and whatever comes in a PBTeen box . . . heeheehee I'm such a Christmas snoop.

So they flights yesterday were really hectic. Both my second and third flights were delayed for over an hour after we had already boarded. I just zoned out and it was fine, but the lady sitting next to be was running late for her Grandfather's funeral, that was bad. Gus was a surprisingly good travel buddy, he accompanied me to my gate across the terminal even though his flight left like ten minutes after mine a long way away from my gate. It was nice to have someone to travel with for at least the beginning part of my journey. I did like the Detroit airport though, maybe I'll try to route myself through there from now on . . . maybe not though cause it's going east to go west, not so efficient.

YAY! The car is done, signing off now, but I will be updating frequently over break, because I am NOT a bad blogger . . .

Caitlin

No comments: