Thursday, November 20, 2008

Here we go . . .

Well, here we go. Megan has successfully convinced me to start a blog, it didn't even really take that much persuading, I just figured that it couldn't hurt to let my friends and family know what I'm up to. Also, I'm in the library, on coffee, not wanting to write a huge paper due tomorrow worth 30% of my final grade . . . shit.

As long as my fellow skiers never find out about this, I hopefully won't be teased mercilessly.

So in thinking of an appropriate theme for this blog, I picked the three things most important to me: nordic skiing, my current major/desired career, and the stage of life I'm in. I don't promise beautifully constructed sentences or to censor my life. I will write about what I choose, but will try to focus mostly on the three major parts of my life (which really consume all my life). . .

Hope you enjoy what I have to say.

1 comment:

mcassidy25 said...

Ok, I've changed my mind, you now have to write three times per week. Once about cross-country, once about cooking, and again for college life. Sound like a plan?? I'm super excited for you:)