Saturday, November 29, 2008

Just got back from a run with the girls, it was much longer and faster than I wanted to go. Freaking Christina always pushes the pace and Anna can't help but keep up with her, Marre wants to keep up too, but knows that maybe she should go slower but also wants to run as a group. We ran a city loop, a long one, longest probably for Laura, shortest for me and Christina. My watch battery died so I didn't really even know how long we had/were going, but I new it was going to be too long for the scheduled workout. I'm a really bad watchless person, I have to contantly ask for the time, and I hate it. I really nees to go to ShopCo to get a new battery and maybe take advantage of their self checkout, cause it's so much fun . . . :)

We had a time trial this morning, about a 5 km skate around the Superior loop, I finished sixth out of six, don't know why I was expecting more, I had high hopes of not placing last again, don't really know who I wouldv'e beat. I was hoping to destroy Randi, cause it's a plain and simple fact that she has horrible technique and probably shouldn't even be able to move forward on her skis, then again, Christina probably shouldn't be able to either, but who am I to judge skiers' when I'm the slowest one? Oh well, it's early season yet, really don't know where all that anger just came from. . . scratch that, I know exactly where it came from, running with Christina, and now listening to her pronounce gnocchi with the silent g not silent, oooo it get's to me. Fuck! Why on earth am I being so negative, it makes me angry, I really just should vent here then delete the whole post.

Okay, need to rinse off then go pick up pasta for William, now, more later. Fuck.

Caitlin

1 comment:

mcassidy25 said...

I think I'm going to go running today! It will be the first time in a very long time, but I'm kind of excited:) My goal is to be able to go for about a half hour without absolutely dying by the time we go home for Christmas break:) Maybe you and I could go (or I could go for a small part) for a run when you get here! And definitely skiing at least on the way home if there's still no snow in Durango:)